Ebay 3 axis gimbal und die Stromverbindung ?

ACHTUNG: Mit der neuen EU Drohnenverordnung muß sich jeder Drohnen-Betreiber beim Luftfahrtbundesamt registrieren und seine Drohne mit der e-ID kennzeichnen! Ein passendes Kennzeichen bekommst Du hier im Shop. Außerdem benötigst Du eine Drohnen-Versicherung. Hier geht es zu unserem Drohnen-Versicherungsvergleich. Informationen zum neuen EU Drohnenführerschein gibt es hier.

• Ebay 3 axis gimbal und die Stromverbindung ?

Hallo,

kann jemand mir zeigen wo kann ich der Strom in der Phantom 2 Vision+ fuer die Ebay 3 axis gimbal finden ? Der Gimbal hat ein 4 poliges Stecker aber nur aussere pins sind mit rot&schwarz belegt. Wenn ich die Phantom offene wo kann ich es dort auf die Akku verbinden ? Ich bin ein newb und das ist meine erste Phantom so bitte einfache beschreibeng mit Fotos wenn moeglich. Englisch wurde fuer mich viel leichter :)

Vielen Dank !
    • Mr. Gru schrieb:

Isn das wichtig? Er will doch nur wissen wo im Phantom die Anschlüsse sind.

Es wäre nicht wichtig, offensichtlich ist es dir bei deinen Antworten ja auch selten wichtig zu wisen, worum es geht. Man kann ja einfach zwei Lötstellen zeigen, an denen Plus und Minus anliegt. Aber um eine gute Antwort geben zu können, wären etwas mehr Infos hilfreich, idealerweise gibt es gleich einen passenden Steckplatz, aber das wird man nur wissen, wenn man weiß, was fürein Stecker mir welcher Belegung am Gimbal ist. Äußere Pins mit schwarz und Rot belegt läßt immerhin mehr als eine Variante zu.
    • Schön, dass du dir für ihn den Kopf zerbrichst. Sag ihm doch einfach wo er die beiden Kabel anschließen kann. Alles andere sollte sein Problem sein.
      Warum du mich anpöbelst ist mir schleierhaft. Ist das jetztn Dauerzustand bei dir?
    • @PhantomCro

Du kannst die Kabel z.B. hier anlöten:

Wenn du das andere Ende dieses Kabels an deinem Gimbal hier einsteckst, kannst du über die Fernbedienung die Kamera im Gimbal nach unten neigen:

Ups sorry that was wrong. That's the right way to connect those cable above from the Phantom to the gimbal controller:
      Black wire from the cable to the GRN of RC2 port. Red wire from the cable not to connect. Orange wire from the cable to one of the RC2 ports (0-3). Sorry for the confusion.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von RC-Role ()

• So there is no plug&play solution for power ? I want to be able to disconnect this Gimbal in the future so then it is best to buy some 2 pin plugs and do it that way. I am not sure if I want to do it by myself, I will probably give it to some electrical guy.

Link zu eBay

Regarding gimbal movement, I got one 4 wire cable with it, it has green, blue, lila and grey color. Where to connect it on the gimbal and where inside the phantom ? I have read something that needs to be conencted in the F2 port on the Naza but I have no clue where and how.

Can you also tell me how to connect WiFi module to get the telemetry ?

Thanks a LOT !
    • That's it for the power supply. Usually you can plug in your gimbal power connector directly to the
      balancer plug of a standard lipo battery. But this your special Phantom battery don't have.

I can't see the 4 wire cable on your pictures. Can you take a pic where it is connected to?
      Did they provide a wiring diagram, where to connect the gimbal cable?

The F2 port is, where those cable I marked with the yellow arrow above (in the wrong picture) is connected to.

For the WiFi I am not quite sure, what you need?
    • I just got this cable with the gimbal but it is not connected anywhere. I got no wiring diagram which is a disaster. So basicaly I need to hook it on power and then somewhere for the gimbal movement and that should be it. So they do go in F2 port, there are 3 pins I think. I just need to know which color goes where on F2 port and then also where on the gimbal, it has 5x2 pin RC2 connector, then it has 4x2 SWD connector, 3x1 UART connector and then 7x1 pin connector.

WiFi I mean it is possible to connect WiFi module to the power when the gimbal&camera are removed and then I should be able to get telemetry info like altitude, direction etc on DJI Vision app. I have read about it on some forums. So I dont get FPV of the camera but all infos about the Phantom I should get on my phone then.

• PhantomCro schrieb:

I just need to know which color goes where on F2 port and then also where on the gimbal, it has 5x2 pin RC2 connector, then it has 4x2 SWD connector, 3x1 UART connector and then 7x1 pin connector.

This standard cable you can use as you need. You just need to connect 2 wires.
      You can take the grey one to connect the upper pin of the NAZA F2 to the RC2-GND and the green one to connect the lower pin of the NAZA F2 to one of the RC2-(1 to 3) Which one you use for gimbal pitch control you can set in the gimbal software.
      There is one pre set for sure. So try every single RC2-(1 to 3) with the green cable first before you dive into the gimbal setups.

I understand your WiFi issue know, but further have to investigate. Let's see what I can find out, or some other users here...
    • So basicaly I need to connect in F2 on the Naza where I have 3 pins but I use only bottom one and the upper one, middle one remains untouched ?

On the gimbal I connect one to the ground in the red circle, that is UPPER pin and then try on every one of those 5 LOWER pin and see where I have movement of the gimbal ?

Regarding WiFi and the telemetry, it should go something like this but I cannot see what goes where.

rcgroups.com/forums/showpost.php?p=30390846&postcount=252
    • PhantomCro schrieb:

So basicaly I need to connect in F2 on the Naza where I have 3 pins but I use only bottom one and the upper one, middle one remains untouched ?
      That's right.

The pins on the gimbal board are like this:

What the guys on rcgroups are doing is to connect a Zenmuse Gimbal with GoPro instead of the Vision+ Camera unit.

You don't have a Zenmuse Gimbal, but a different one. For you this wiring shall work:

rcgroups.com/forums/showpost.php?p=30401188&postcount=257

So you need to get this cable pack bhphotovideo.com/c/product/105…om_2_cable_pack_part.html and give your stuff to "some electrical guy" connecting it according this wiring

If you connect your GoPro with the usb cable showed in the wiring, you should be able to have both with the App, the telemetry data and even the FPV.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von RC-Role ()

• Thanks a lot but I dont think that I have anyone who has ever worked with any quadcopter :(

Is it too hard to do it by myself ? So Gimbal needs to go on that pos&neg + on GND&RC2 ports in order to move the gimbal. That part is then done.

Then I need this GoPro cable and also this other cable pack ( are there any on Ebay since I dont know if those would ship to Cro ? )
      I seet that this GoPro cable also has plugs on the other end so it should not be a problem to connect that inside the Phantom ?

It is pretty hard to imagine how this should connect from the drawing, it would be a lot better if those were real photos so I can see exactly how it is done. Would you be willing/able to help me once I get the parts and open the Phantom just to tell me over WhatsApp/Viber photos what to connect where ?

As I can get this I need to cut 2 wires between CAM port and WIFI and on that place on the WIFI plug connect this 2 pins from GoPro and that is it ? Are they color coded inside the Phantom ?

Link zu eBay

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von PhantomCro ()

• PhantomCro schrieb:

Would you be willing/able to help me once I get the parts and open the Phantom just to tell me over WhatsApp/Viber photos what to connect where ?

Before we try that, I suggest to ask one of the rcgroups guys doing so, as they are more experienced. You should have solder equipment and shrink tubes for isolation available. If you have to ask an electrical guy for that anyway, he may be able to do it based on the wiring diagram from rcgroups, even if he do not know much about quadcopters.