drohnen versicherung bei deutsche modellsportorganisation

ACHTUNG: Mit der neuen EU Drohnenverordnung muß sich jeder Drohnen-Betreiber beim Luftfahrtbundesamt registrieren und seine Drohne mit der e-ID kennzeichnen! Ein passendes Kennzeichen bekommst Du hier im Shop. Außerdem benötigst Du eine Drohnen-Versicherung. Hier geht es zu unserem Drohnen-Versicherungsvergleich. Informationen zum neuen EU Drohnenführerschein gibt es hier.

• drohnen versicherung bei deutsche modellsportorganisation

hallo,

entschuldigen sie bitte, dass ich im english schreibe auf ein deutsche forum, aber mein deutsch ist ein bisschen gerostet.

my problem is that i want to get a liability insurance for my drone (mavic air), to be able to fly in Germany legally among other things. in Hungary, where i live, however, my options are very limited, as the hungarian association of drone pilots offers eu coverage with really unfavourable conditions. i've been searching among german providers, and the only one offerin coverage to eu citizens i've found is the Deutsche Modellsportorganisation. they seem like a legit company, and answered my email helpfully, however, after what now seems to me several hours of digging around on the web, i haven't been able to find a single credible proof that they really are legit, and make good on a claim. i've asked around in facebook forums, on mavicpilots etc., but no one had an answer for me. so i'm asking you dear people too: can you give any info pertaining to the legitimacy of said company? any and all help would be much appreciated!

thanks in advance, and have a nice day!
      Áron
    • RC-Role schrieb:

Hi Aron,
      the DMO is one of our most liked here. It offers 3 month insurance free of charge.
      Facebook don't know it because it is a traditional one since decades and insures traditional air modellists long before drones came up. By law drones and traditional model airplanes are the same here, so you can rely on DMO also for your Mavic.
      hi RC-Role,

thank you for the info! i think i'm gonna try my luck with them then :)

have a nice day!