Klon DJI Mavic Drone SG907 GPS 5G WIFI FPV Drohne 4K Dual Kamera RC Quadcopter

ACHTUNG: Mit der neuen EU Drohnenverordnung muß sich jeder Drohnen-Betreiber beim Luftfahrtbundesamt registrieren und seine Drohne mit der e-ID kennzeichnen! Ein passendes Kennzeichen bekommst Du hier im Shop. Außerdem benötigst Du eine Drohnen-Versicherung. Hier geht es zu unserem Drohnen-Versicherungsvergleich. Informationen zum neuen EU Drohnenführerschein gibt es hier.

• Klon DJI Mavic Drone SG907 GPS 5G WIFI FPV Drohne 4K Dual Kamera RC Quadcopter

Klon DJI Mavic Drone SG907 GPS 5G WIFI FPV Drohne 4K Dual Kamera RC Quadcopter

>> zum eBay Artikel

4K Dual Kamera Drone + Tasche SG907 GPS Drone with 4K HD Dual Camera Wide Angle Anti-shake WIFI FPV RC Quadcopter Foldable Drones Professional GPS Follow Me Description: GPS Position Mode: With the GPS positioning system, you no longer have to worry about losing the drone, whether the drone loss signal or in low power, it will auto fly back, never lost the drone. You also can press the one key return button, the drone will fly back to the start point. 4k 120° FOV 90° Adjustable HD Camera:Possessing 4k 120° FOV 90° Adjustable HD Camera, allows you to capture high-quality video and aerial photos. High- speed picture transmission without delay,90° adjustable angle helps you view the world with multiple angle record your every wonderful moment,delivers a superior experience. Follow Me Mode & Orbit Mode & Waypoint Mode: In follow me mode, the drone will automatically follow and capture your every move; ideal drone for selfie and taking photos or videos the way you like.
      In orbit mode, the drone will fly surround the mobile device, you can take multi-angle self-timer. In waypoint mode, you can draw a route, the drone will fly according to your drawing route. Powerful batter & steady flight: Enjoy a maximum of 16-min flight time at a time. Enjoy more fun at once and the powerful battery is more durable. Altitude-Hold function ensures a steady hover in the air at a certain altitude. Great aerial pictures and videos are feasible thanks to this function. Features: Item name: FLY SG907 GPS RC Drone Remote Frequency: 2.4Ghz ;5G wifi fpv Camera: 120° wide angle camera (Adjustable camera by transmitter, 90°) Capacity of smart lithium battery: 7.4V 1600mAh Remote battery: 4x15V "AA" battery(not included) Drone battery: 7.4v 1600mAh Flight time: About 16-18 mins Charging time: About 4 hours Control distance: 500m (Free interference and no occlusion) 5G Wifi image transmission distance: 200m (Free interference and no occlusion) GPS follow me: About 30m Image follow me: About 5m Hand gesture shooting:1-3m Quadcopter size: 32 x23 x7.5cm (unfolded) 15x9x7.5cm(folded) Aerial image configuration parameters: 4K Video resolution on Mobile Phone(Front camera)2K: 2048x1080P Photo resolution(Front camera)4K:4096 x 3072P Video resolution on Mobile Phone(Down-looking camera) : 1280x720p Photo resolution(Down-looking camera):1280x720p Function: Foldable body, One key start, One key landing, Altitude hold, Optical flow constant, Double camera, Wifi connect, APP control, Gesture photo, Gesture recording,Image follow,trajectory flight,Speed Control,Real-time transmission, MV Image and Video Sharing, GPS Positioning,one key return,Electric camera,fixed point surround Package Included: 1 x RC Quadcopter 1 x Remote Controller 2 x Remote joystick(pair) 1 x Screwdriver 1 x Body Batetry 1 x USB Charger Cable 2 x Spare propeller (pair) 1080P Dual Kamera Drone + Bag SG907 GPS Drone with 1080P HD Dual Camera Wide Angle Anti-shake WIFI FPV RC Quadcopter Foldable Drones Professional GPS Follow Me Description: GPS Position Mode: With the GPS positioning system, you no longer have to worry about losing the drone, whether the drone loss signal or in low power, it will auto fly back, never lost the drone. You also can press the one key return button, the drone will fly back to the start point. 1080P 120° FOV 90° Adjustable HD Camera:Possessing 1080P 120° FOV 90° Adjustable HD Camera, allows you to capture high-quality video and aerial photos. High- speed picture transmission without delay,90° adjustable angle helps you view the world with multiple angle record your every wonderful moment,delivers a superior experience. Follow Me Mode & Orbit Mode & Waypoint Mode: In follow me mode, the drone will automatically follow and capture your every move; ideal drone for selfie and taking photos or videos the way you like.

In orbit mode, the drone will fly surround the mobile device, you can take multi-angle self-timer. In waypoint mode, you can draw a route, the drone will fly according to your drawing route. Powerful batter & steady flight: Enjoy a maximum of 16-min flight time at a time. Enjoy more fun at once and the powerful battery is more durable. Altitude-Hold function ensures a steady hover in the air at a certain altitude. Great aerial pictures and videos are feasible thanks to this function. Features: Item name: FLY SG907 GPS RC Drone Remote Frequency: 2.4Ghz ;5G wifi fpv Camera: 120° wide angle camera (Adjustable camera by transmitter, 90°) Capacity of smart lithium battery: 7.4V 1600mAh Remote battery: 4x15V "AA" battery(not included) Drone battery: 7.4v 1600mAh Flight time: About 16-18 mins Charging time: About 4 hours Control distance: 500m (Free interference and no occlusion) 5G Wifi image transmission distance: 200m (Free interference and no occlusion) GPS follow me: About 30m Image follow me: About 5m Hand gesture shooting:1-3m Quadcopter size: 32 x23 x7.5cm (unfolded) 15x9x7.5cm(folded) Aerial image configuration parameters: 1080P Video resolution on Mobile Phone(Front camera): 1920 X 1080P Photo resolution(Front camera)4K:1920 X 1080P Video resolution on Mobile Phone(Down-looking camera) : 1280x720p Photo resolution(Down-looking camera):1280x720p Function: Foldable body, One key start, One key landing, Altitude hold, Optical flow constant, Double camera, Wifi connect, APP control, Gesture photo, Gesture recording,Image follow,trajectory flight,Speed Control,Real-time transmission, MV Image and Video Sharing, GPS Positioning,one key return,Electric camera,fixed point surround Package Included: 1 x RC Quadcopter 1 x Remote Controller 2 x Remote joystick(pair) 1 x Screwdriver 1 x Body Batetry 1 x USB Charger Cable 2 x Spare propeller (pair) 1 x Travel shoulder bag

Weiterlesen…Quelle: eBay